Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

I am currently on a bus tour of New Orleans, having just ridden through the lower ninth ward. It's surreal to see only where homes used to be. There are tons of vacant lots where overgrown grass marks the spot where a family used to live.

Despite the lingering signs of devastation there are signs of hope.
There are houses being built, many raised on moorings of sorts to hopefully avoid loses like those suffered after Katrina if another hurricane hits.

To ride past homes where spray painted letters and numbers indicate whether people survived or perished, is sobering to say the least.

More to come....
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home