Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Hey There

It's been a minute since I last wrote here.

Between working forty hours a week at the T.V. station, writing a blog for bthesite.com, handling board duties for the journalism org, preparing for an upcoming trip to NOLA, and just plain trying to keep my head above water I've been pretty busy.

I hope everyone's well.

Nothing much has changed in my life. I'm doing the same ol, same ol. About the only exciting things I've done was go to the movies to see "The Miracle at St. Anna" a Spike Lee flic, and "Lakeview Terrace" which featured the gorgeous Kerry Washington. Also, picked up Jazmine Sullivan, Jennifer Hudson, Usher, and Ne-Yo's latest albums, the last two a little late.

I am having fun watching this election, it's slightly entertaining.

Hope all's well in your lives.

2 Comments:

At 8:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

grown man status i see ...puttin in those hours

 
At 11:46 AM , Blogger shani-o said...

Aw, look at you being all college grad-like. :-)

Keep us updated! Even if it's just what you had for lunch, lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home