Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Busy

These last few days have been extra busy working my day job at the T.V. station, and having blogging as the side hustle. I'm really trying to be well at both. For T.V. it means being more assertive, and for blogging it means proofreading.

I was also scheduled to speak and lead a workshop on diversity at my high school alma mater on Wednesday, which went well.

I was majorly stressed because I was in an accident Tuesday afternoon on the way home from work. The damage was most severe to my car and repairs may cost more than the car itself. Ah ya ya!

Then there's this weekend's trip to New Orleans. I have two separate meetings one for the journalism org and the other for the conference faculty I serve on. I really do wish I could split myself in half or better yet clone myself.

I'm at the airport now and my flight is boarding. Leg 1 is to Charlotte and Leg 2 is to NOLA.

So hopefully I'll check in via blogger and Twitter.

TTYS,
C. Nel
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home