Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Words of the Week

Sunday- "An important part of being a spiritual person is living a grateful life." -Unknown

Monday- "Age does not protect you from love but love to some extent protects you from age." -Jeanne Moreau

Tuesday- "True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.” -Arthur Ashe

Wednesday- "So that's the dissenter's hope: that they are writing not for today but for tomorrow.' - Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Thursday- "If you don't understand yourself you don't understand anybody else." -Nikki Giovanni

Friday- "I decided I can't pay a person to rewind time, so I may as well get over it." -Serena Williams

Saturday- "I was brought up to believe that the only thing worth doing was to add to the sum of accurate information in the world. " - Margaret Mead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home