Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Some Time Unplugged

There are days when I just want to go disconnected or unplugged, but it's hard.
You know being on the board of the journo org I seldom can not check e-mail. It's how we communicate. But sometimes I do go a good 12-24 hours and I only check it once or twice.

Other times I power down the cell phone not because the batteries dying but really just because. Sometimes I don't want to say hi, bye. Sometimes there's beauty in not feeling pressure to have a forced chit chat.

And if neither one of those options work I try to escape and I'll go somewhere where I can be alone, just be alone with my thoughts.

Unlike a lot of people I love solitude. I love just being and not having to think about anyone but me.

A tad selfish?

A tad real.

1 Comments:

At 2:37 PM , Blogger Chris said...

A little time to oneself never hurt anybody. It only becomes a problem when you're alone all the time...like me, LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home