Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Employed

It feels so good to say this but I'm finally employed.

I'll be a broadcast apprentice at a local television station beginning in two weeks.

It's exciting to finally be beginning my career.

I didn't quite know what was in store for me a career in television, a career as a teacher, becoming a career student, or something from another realm.

I'll have a slightly different view than I imagined the second one instead of the first.

But I'm just so happy to be taking the steps towards becoming a full-fledged adult.



3 Comments:

At 5:56 PM , Blogger La said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 6:07 PM , Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

Welcome to adulthood!! Expect your alcohol tolerance to increase exponentially.

 
At 11:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am so happy you got a job brotha! Yayy! But I am mad that you put that picture of me up...i look a hott damn mess lmao!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home