Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Words of the Week

Sunday- “Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!” -Lydia M. Child

Monday- “He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” -Clarence Budington Kelland

Tuesday-“As you journey through [life], you will encounter all sorts of these nasty little upsets, and you will either learn to adjust yourself to them or gradually go nuts.” - Groucho Marx

Wednesday- “How true Daddy's words were when he said: all children must look after their own upbringing. Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.” –Anne Frank

Thursday-“As a man, I've been representative of the values I hold dear. And the values I hold dear are carryovers from the lives of my parents.” –Sidney Poitier

Friday- “Let us teach them not only to do virtuously, but to excel. To excel they must be taught to be steady, active, and industrious.” - John Adams

Saturday-“And I always found that the harder I worked, the better my luck was, because I was prepared for that.” –Ed Bradley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home