Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Words of the Week

Editors Note: I didn't feel like doing my usual words of the week so these are movie quotes which have resonated with me.

Sunday- Justice: Alone, all alone. Nobody, but nobody. Can make it out here alone.
From “Poetic Justice”

Monday- Aretha Robinson: Always remember your promise to me. Never let nobody or nothing turn you into no cripple.
-From “Ray”

Tuesday- Mr. Landis: You can lose lots of money chasing women, but you will NEVER lose women chasing money.
From “I Think I Love My Wife”

Wednesday- Mad Dog: This is an A and B conversation so C your way out before D and E F you up, okay, G?
From “Boyz n the Hood”

Thursday- Patricia: I love you more than all the words in all the books in all the world.
From “Why Did I Get Married?”

Friday- Nina Mosley: You always want what you want when you want it. Why is everything so urgent with you?
Darius Lovehall: Let me tell you somethin'. This here, right now, at this very moment, is all that matters to me. I love you. That's urgent like a motherfucker.
-From “Love Jones”

Saturday- Big Worm: Playing with my money is like playing with my emotions, Smokey.
From “Friday”

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

"Never let nobody or nothing turn you into no cripple." that line always cracks me up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home