Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Words of the Week

Sunday -“My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.”-Michael Jordan

Monday -“The medals don't mean anything and the glory doesn't last. It's all about your happiness."- Jackie Joyner-Kersee

Tuesday - “A person always doing his or her best becomes a natural leader, just by example.” - Joe DiMaggio

Wednesday- “When you lose, you're more motivated. When you win, you fail to see your mistakes and probably no one can tell you anything.”- Venus Williams

Thursday- “Winning and losing isn't important to me so much as playing to a certain level." -Bill Walton

Friday- "Champions keep playing until they get it right." -Billie Jean King

Saturday- "Awards become corroded, friends gather no dust." -Jesse Owens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home