Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Blah

I'm currently up checking e-mails, reading blogs, and forcing down a "Mango Acai Flavored Juice" (which kind of tastes like fruit juice, tomato juice, and what I imagine baby food might taste like, hey it supposed to be organic and healthy) when I should be in bed because I have to return to work on T.V. Hill tomorrow. HaHa that really is what they call where I work. Two of the three letter networks and the top ranked are up on T.V. Hill. The third ranked station which is a Fox/CW affiliate sits at the bottom of the hill, and the last placed other three letter network is in another part of town.

I just got back from a meeting to discuss two projects being developed by public media, philanthropic groups, and social change organizations. One is called The Masculinity Project which will eventually launch as a site which explores masculinity particularly in the African-American community. The other is called Where My Ladies At, which is looking to explore the relationships between black woman, their femininity, and hip-hop/pop culture.

Check em out and let me know what you think. My colleagues are looking to improve both projects so feedback is greatly appreciated.

-C. Nel

2 Comments:

At 9:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to need you to call me. You have not told me about how work is going!!!

 
At 3:39 PM , Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

I'm sorry, but those sites feel a bit cliche and overdone.

But if the Ford Foundation is bankrolling it, there some serious moolah going into it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home