Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Life Rolls On

So right now I'm in Philly with the future doc.

He drove up yesterday and wanted company so I told him I would come up with him.

Today we did some sightseeing and visited those sites that before he was too busy to visit like L.O.V.E Park, the Philadelphia Museum of Art where the Rocky steps are, and the Reading Terminal Market. And yes we had Philly cheeseteak's. Yes to the provolone and onions. We also met up with two of his friends from undergrad and one of their boyfriends. So I spent the afternoon with four future black doctors we're 13% of the population, and something horrid like 5% of the doctors according to black doctors. So think about my being the presence of 4 of that 5%, that's major.

We're driving back tomorrow afternoon. He has to work on Monday and I start my new job.

I now have received another blessing. No not the car I so desperately need. I got into grad school. I don't know yet if I'm going because I still have to apply for financial aid. I also still have to see what my bosses at the T.V. station say about it.

Oh and it's one of those great institutions in the nation's capitol. I'll announce it soon, I think. :-)

But the letter was definitely a spirit booster. It's always good to know you're qualified and that someone somewhere says you're wanted and that you're worthy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home