Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Words of the Week

This weeks words begin with some words from me.

Last night I was in one room checking e-mail and Facebook. The Future Doc was in another room watching "The Color Purple" which I've seen a zillion times and even read the books. During a commercial the Future Doc walks in and asks, "So when are they gonna say, "Eat the cake, Anna Mae?" That was a priceless moment and recounting of one of the greatest movie quotes ever. There are others. Enjoy and have a great week.

Sunday- Nettie: Nothing but death can keep me from it.
-The Color Purple

Monday- Carrie Bradshaw: And we were dressed from head to toe in love... the only label that never goes out of style.
-Sex and the City

Tuesday- Christopher Gardner: I met my father for the first time when I was 28 years old. I made up my mind that when I had children, my children were going to know who their father was.
-The Pursuit of Happyness

Wednesday- James Farmer Jr.: We do what we have to do in order to do what we want to do.
-The Great Debaters

Thursday- Eve: Memory is a selection of images, some elusive, others printed indelibly on the brain.
-Eve’s Bayou

Friday- Lee Plenty: You know what they say, "No women; no cry."
-Hav Plenty

Saturday- Hitch: Like I always tell my clients - begin each day as if it were on purpose.
-Hitch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home