Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Someone Wrote

Someone wrote this simply based off of words that I wrote. Something that I typed, something I said, something which resonated with them, and something which allowed us to connect if only on a surface level...

"your mother is awesome for raising a man like you...seriously..."

It stopped me dead in my tracks.

It makes you think, the power of our words, and the power of our roots, and how we're connected.

2 Comments:

At 2:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. I did not ruin your birthday dinner. Your bougie friends did. They act as if they did not want to talk to anyone. Fuck them

I would do another meal with them. I do give second chances.

2. I like your mom. She is cool

 
At 5:05 PM , Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

First off, I will refrain from cussing you out for having to find out about your gig from YBJ.

Secondly, congrats young man! You're going places!!

Third, that's a really powerful statement and you should be very proud. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home