Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Awwwwww

Today's one of those days when I just want to scream.

I'm a tad bit overwhelmed.

Yesterday was my last day of work for a while, I successfully completed a week in the web, don't get it twisted I'll still be working.

Tomorrow I head to Chicago for 7 days for Unity: Journalists of Color Convention. I'm looking forward to it although my schedule will be tighter than some spandex. I'm looking forward to seeing friends, and even getting a chance to do a workshop or two or three (see them not moderate).

Then I come back to Bmore for less than 12 hours, and then I head to NYC for a meeting for two days.

Then it's back to work on July 30th.

But before that I'm trying to fill out the FAFSA, but I can't find my federal tax forms, you can't view them online, and I really don't have time to order a transcript of them. Awwww. That blows.

Then I have to go to the cleaners.

Then I have to go to the A.T.M.

Then I still have to pack.

Yeah I'm one of those one's who throws stuff in a suitcase as long as it matches.

A friend suggested I type out my wardrobe for every day of my trip. For a scatterbrain like me that's more of a reason to not pack.

Wish me luck.

If I get Internet in Chi I'll blog. If not maybe I'll remember how to Utter haha.

Peace.

2 Comments:

At 9:52 PM , Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

Ugh!! I haven't packed either. I will try tonight. Right after I try to make myself go run again.

Who has time to type their wardrobe out? I don't.

 
At 2:15 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

type out your wardrobe?? i like clothes and i wouldn't' do that! that's crazy talk! have fun @ unity!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home