Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Sometimes I Hate Ppl

My cousin went blabbing about my personal biz.

You know the ish which takes place behind close doors.

Do you know this ended with some trick offering up her phone number.

Oh no you won't be getting a call from me.

I'm about to not be talking to my cuz for a while for trying to play me.

Who does she think I am?


Oh and I so need out of Bmore. I was downtown for about a half hour today and my people, my people. I need to upgrade to somewhere oother than here.

3 Comments:

At 12:37 AM , Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

Now you KNOW if anybody is gonna put you on blast, it's gonna be family.

 
At 12:36 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

sigh. v is so right. breathe in Jesus, breathe out peace.

 
At 1:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I've had the same problems before with my cuzs..sometimes it's best to cut them off on the biz!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home