Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, May 05, 2008

"Teenage Love Affair"



Relationships are so ass backwards sometimes, namely because of the people who are in them. I sure as hell can't figure out why it is that my friends desire to date my other friends. It's asking for a headache and a half.

Example # 1
Friend 1 and Friend 2 date for almost 3 yrs high school into college. From jump you should know Friend 1 is best friends with Friend 2's twin sister. I kid you not. I must go on the record as saying this highly concerned me from jump. Fastforward to now nearly two and half years after Friend 1 and Friend 2 first got up.They decide to take a break. Friend 1 falls for another dude. She decides hmmm instead of returning off of said break when the break is over Friend 2 will just figure it out. Figure it out that she doesn't want to be with him anymore. Do you know I wanted to kick the twit in her forehead? I mean my lil bro did not deserve to be played by her. Then, get this. We all saw it coming, but still. I mean we all know cause she was with ol boy posin in some pics like it was high school prom part deux. We all called her on it, that's how we knew she didn't want to tell ol boy about new dude. Then she finally told him took all their pictures off Facebook and threw new dude up there. Given that you two have 99.9% of the same friends do you know how embrassing that has got to me. I've known both of them for the same amount of time and probably know her better. Knowing her personality not surprised by her actions but I still find them appalling. She better hope we don't see each other in the summer I may go for the forehead. I hope lil bro is not scarred for life.

Teenage loves are sometimes not the hardest to get over.

Example 2
Friend 3 and Friend 4 date after Friend 3 broke up with another dude. Problem # 1 Friend 4 is a shy dude, calm dude, chill dude. He doesn't do those little things like text in the morning, text at night, text in the middle. Problem # 2 But in his defense there aren't that many dudes who can clue him in to the little things, especially when Friend 3 and Friend 4 are trying to maintain their relationship by keeping it on the low. Then Friend 3 is hot in the pants while Friend 4 is a virgin. Don't be mad at man cause he's not throwing the *bleep* around like the man whores which exist, value that ish. But Friend 3 done up and done it, she slept with some other dude. Now that's a wrap. I was all saying give old boy the benefit of the doubt. You have do some maturing and growing in an actual relationship to get from the minor leagues to the major leagues. It ain't always easy the first time out to hit it out of the park.

This just illustrates for me that people need to learn to take it from the development league to the major league from the beginning so says Joi:


And because crap is so complicated I'm staying single and pushing broads far far far back in my mind

4 Comments:

At 11:58 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh hell naw! Umm can we say drama for 200 alex!

 
At 3:30 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

broads is so rude. b/c other folk have drama you have to assume that's what your life is destined for? where is the eternally hopeful cnel i know? i hope we didn't lose him in the maze of never-ending events.

 
At 7:13 PM , Blogger CNEL said...

J sorry for broads, does females work better?

 
At 12:22 AM , Blogger 1/3 said...

LOL those scenarios are funny lol. Yea I'm staying single too because of the ish i had to put up in my last relationship lol

hey thats my cousin in the you tube clip!!! the light skinned one lol. What the hell are they talking about tho lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home