Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, May 03, 2008

"Oh My God I Live in the South" Pt.1

I sooooo should be doing a paper that is the key to proving I was actually independently studying, but I don't feel like it.

Instead I'm trying to figure out why the girl whose going to occupy my room next year likes to drop by unannounced. And yesterday about this time she drops by with her mother. Normally I wouldn't care but I cared yesterday and today because I just haven't cared about cleaning so it just so happens that because I'm busy that my room was and is a hott mess.

Child where are your manners?

But then I had a refreshing convo with one of my friends. We were talking about life away from or outside of Bmore. He was talking about how simple it is life in Bmore compared to NYC cause he goes to Columbia. At one point he said, "I never realized how much I'd miss it...how much I'd miss going to mall and not having to buy anything."

I laughed. This boy is too in love with himself not to shop at all times. He needs just the slightest reason.

Then after more ruminations he exclaims, "Oh my God I live in the south."

This means I too live in the south something I've denied, denied, denied.

That could explain my slight accent, my slight twang, and the fact that I have exclaimed out loud, "child where are your manners?"

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

okay that chick and her mama is straight up rude! You talk about my accent but you straight up sound like your from B-more yo lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home