Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Words of the Week

Sunday- “I have served as spiritual leader to many people. They in turn have ministered to me. God's work is always reciprocal. “- Bishop Leontine Kelly

Monday- “The race problem in the United States is the type of unpleasant problem which we would rather do without but which refuses to be buried.” – Charles Hamilton Houston

Tuesday- “A tree is known by its fruit.” –African Proverb

Wednesday-“We are questions for one another. And service is exploring and awakening through them.” -Anonymous

Thursday- "That’s the point. It goes like this: Teaching is touching life." –Jaime Escalante

Friday- “He put in your heart certain wishes and plans; in my heart, he put other different desires.” –Sitting Bull

Saturday- “. . . your presence was shore where I rested/ released from the hoodoo of that dance, where I spoke/ with my true voice again.” –Robert Hayden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home