Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Words of the Week

Sunday- "The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle." -Marianne Williamson

Monday- "The challenge of social justice is to evoke a sense of community that we need to make our nation a better place, just as we make it a safer place" -Marian Wright Edelman

Tuesday - My concern has always been for the people who are victimized, unable to speak for themselves and who need outside help. -Joan Baez

Wednesday - "The essence of a free life is being able to choose the style of living you prefer free from exclusion and without the compulsion of conformity or law." -Eleanor Holmes Norton

Thursday "Love is a verb." -Clare Boothe Luce

Friday- "Society as a whole benefits immeasurably from a climate in which all persons, regardless of race or gender, may have the opportunity to earn respect, responsibility, advancement and remuneration based on ability." -Sandra Day O'Connor

Saturday- "You just try to do everything that comes up. Get up an hour earlier, stay up an hour later, make the time." -Ruby Dee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home