Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Not My Cup of Tea

So last night best friend #3 (*not in order of significance but in terms of order friendship was acquired)and I had dinner. We went to one of our fav places.

I had the Sweet & Sour (with the options being chicken, shrimp, or beef):
Crispy Chicken, Cantonese sweet and sour sauce, red ginger, onion, green bell pepper, pineapple

I usually get the sweet & sour chicken or shrimp

Sometimes I spice it up with

Honey Seared (again with the options of crispy chicken, shrimp or pork)
Crispy Chicken or Shrimp, Honey soy sauce, garlic, chile, rice sticks

On the way there we had a discussion of my former C-B aka Cuddle Buddy.

B.F. doesn't care for her as of late. He says he can't bear to be around someone who in his words "has so many issues" (many of which centered on failed relationshipos b/c she hasn't messed with C.NEL but I digress), "whose generally not happy", and whose more atrociously "clingy." He said to me "because of her I know I don't want a clingy girlfriend." Huhlarious.

But his words reminded me that I shouldn't be offended that she's all but severed ties with me this year. Whereas before she would call me, make the effort to see me, now we see each other in passing, or on the bus as she heads to work and me to the internship.

Even though she's my physical complement, a generally nice person, bright, and funny, it might not be enough.

Like the B.F. the longer I see her the less I want to be involved with her. Her actions tell me she's not my cup of tea, nor is she my HONEY...

3 Comments:

At 11:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen!!!!

 
At 11:28 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

isn't it fabulous to learn someone is not the one for you? it always makes me feel like i'm that much closer to the person who is. fab.

 
At 3:42 PM , Blogger Chris said...

must be nice to be able to distance yourself from a less than desirable situation. I'm the guy that will exhaust himself trying to make that round peg fit in a square hole. Maybe I need to take some cues from you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home