Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Since I'm Not

Since I'm not willing to give up my position on the board of the org for a part-time position with no benefits the job offer was rescinded.

So it's back to square one.

And I'm ok with it.

The wheels keep turning. Life keeps moving, just as long as I keep breathing.

3 Comments:

At 11:09 PM , Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

Um, do they think you would be devastated or something? I bet even if it was part-time they'd work you like a hebrew slave.

Fuggettaboutit!!

 
At 3:59 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

wait being on the board is a bad thing?? what in the....

did v just say hebrew slave....?

 
At 10:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck them

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home