Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Words of the Week

Sunday - "I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity." -Nadezhda Mandelstam

Monday - "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." -Ayn Rand

Tuesday- "We are all pencils in the hand of God writing love letters to the world." -Mother Theresa

Wednesday- "I make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes."-Sara Teasdale

Thursday- "Fashion is architecture: it is a matter of proportions." -CoCo Chanel

Friday- "But out of limitations comes creativity." -Debbie Allen

Saturday- "But out of limitations comes creativity." -Dorothy Height

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home