Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, April 05, 2008

This Friggin Camera

I'm pretty sure that I need a new camera.

I went to my school's Black Student Association fashion show last night.

Too bad my camera didn't agree to act right, you guessed it until now.

First my camera kept saying my new batteries needed to be replaced.

Then it stopped taking pictures.

Then it took blurry pictures.

This was a significant inconveniece because my used to be biggest crushes were both in the fashion show.

I had VIP seating and couldn't even be paparazzo.

See...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home