Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Nikki

Nikki Giovanni came to my school on Wednesday.

She was good.

I liked this YouTube vid of her so I decided to post it because I don't have time to blog about what she said specifically white at LoCo but enjoy. :-)

4 Comments:

At 8:47 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

i saw & met her when i was abt 13. i thought it was amazing.

 
At 12:17 AM , Blogger 1/3 said...

I love nikki Giovanni. She's the reason why I wanted to write poetry.

 
At 4:14 AM , Blogger Chris said...

when she came to DSU to speak in the Spring of '03, it was one of the rare times in life I've actually been in awe of anyone. She is truly a living treasure.

 
At 5:37 PM , Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

Were you at NABJ in Indy when she spoke? It was the best and she really made me laugh cause when she said something kinda off-brand. She'd say, "don't worry, I'm at that age where I can say what I want, don't you worry about what that age is tho." Lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home