Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Everybody Hates Chris or Everybody Loves Chris

The last few months or so have been a reality check of sorts.

Life sometime's doesn't go the way it's planned in your mind, the way it's planned on paper.

I've been fortunate.

I've been blessed.

No matter what I tell myself mine is a charmed life.

No it hasn't been easy by any means, but as I've heard a time or two "Life isn't easy."

Maybe it isn't supposed to be easy if you're doing it right.

My plans well in a sense they are no more.

Me "Mr. Give Yourself Options" might be running out.

I applied to grad school yesterday using $60 I don't really have.

I didn't expect to be applying to graduate school.

Maybe God has a much different plan for my life.

Sometimes I feel hated.

Sometimes I feel loved.

Sometimes I don't feel at all.

Does everybody hate me?

Does everybody love me?

Or like me are they indifferent?

Life is very complex.

If you're doing it right, maybe it's not supposed to be easy, maybe it wasn't meant to be simple.

6 Comments:

At 2:15 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

that ain't nothin but some senioritis which is preparation from the 1/4 life crisis which my friend is less than 3 years away-- yes it starts before 25 and continues after. enjoy.

 
At 4:43 PM , Blogger Brittany said...

Love this post. lol @jameil1922

 
At 8:34 PM , Blogger CNEL said...

Jameil: LoL I don't think its just senioritis.

Brittany: Thnx

 
At 10:56 PM , Blogger Chris said...

the quarter-life crisis is serious business player, listen to Jam-on-it and I, WE KNOW, LOL...but you are right about one thing. Life isn't supposed to be easy if you're living it right. Lord knows I'm finding that out. And just how serious were you about that e-mail? LOL

 
At 6:29 PM , Blogger shani-o said...

LOL... it's ok to be reflective from time to time... but don't forget that action is important too. And don't worry too much about that quarter-life crisis... I'm at 23, and I just don't see it happening.

 
At 8:45 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

shani you never see it coming. but may it never come!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home