Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Words of the Week

Sunday - “Forgiveness is not always easy. At times, it feels more painful than the wound we suffered, to forgive the one that inflicted it. And yet, there is no peace without forgiveness.” - Marianne Williamson

Monday- "If you wait until you are wanted, then you will never accomplish anything." - Nikki Giovanni

Tuesday-“No matter how far life pushes you down, no matter how much you hurt, you can always bounce back.” -Sheryl Swoopes

Wednesday-“I believe in growth, but right now I'm feeling terrific growing pains.” -Meredith Vieira

Thursday- "... rhetoric never won a revolution yet." -Shirley Chisolm

Friday- "I am a writer who came of a sheltered life. A sheltered life can be a daring life as well. For all serious daring starts from within." -Eudora Welty

Saturday- "Viewed narrowly, all life is universal hunger and an expression of energy associated with it." -Mary Ritter Beard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home