Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Favorite Oscar Moment

I don't get to the movies nearly enough.

I watched mainly because it was a floor program in my dorms.

I think that some of the movies were good, some not so good.

The designer clothes. Ummm it was either red or black. So many people looked the same to me.

But I loved this:

5 Comments:

At 3:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Oscars are wack!!

 
At 8:06 PM , Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

Ditto @ Eps. But that little girl was blowing.

 
At 11:56 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

that intro was ridic. all them names. i love keri russell. that little girl was amazing.

 
At 10:31 AM , Blogger Sherlon Christie said...

I didn't watch the show...but it looked like a great performance.

 
At 1:07 PM , Blogger shani-o said...

Bah at the Oscars. I looooooooove Felicity!! lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home