Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Oh I Think They Like Me



So sometimes I kind of ask myself whether some of what I do is in vain. I think it's somewhat natural in a society when people just don't give an f. Cause sometimes you just can't tell. Thank God for those people who will implore you to keep doing what you're doing. We all need those ego boosters to keep us keeping on. These people were mine. These excerpts came from letters of recs I asked for. Some shocked me cause sometimes people don't quite say all of this, but the sentiments were definitely welcome.

Person 1 wrote in part:

"In 20 years of independent education, four students stand out for their leadership ability. One of those is "insert Chris's full gov't name here"."

" Chris instinctively ... gives a hundred percent and at least another fifty percent on top of that ... He is also a wonderful motivator of others, who can't help but respect Chris's natural enthusiasm and charm."



Person 2 wrote in part:

"There are dozens of superlatives that come to mind when I think of Christopher... honest, respectful, committed, mature, knowledgeable, capable, and hard-working, just to name a few."

"Christopher brings a deeper element of "pureness of purpose" to the table."

"No child or adult can leave his presence without being impressed or challenged by his passion."



Person 3 wrote simply:

"Chris is reliable, hardworking, and trustworthy."

"I think Chris will succeed at anything he puts his mind to."



Person 4 wrote in part:

"He has an excellent perspective, informed by his own experiences and the knowledge he has gained ... He is very clear about his own mtivations and aspirations."

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

I love those kind of letters. Especially on days when you don't feel like you're that person.

 
At 2:54 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

i love this song! and its so fab to get good letters of recommendation!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home