Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Words of the Week

I have no idea who said or wrote any of the following, but I do know that at some point I wrote them down, because they resonated with me.

Sunday- "Give a man fire, he'll be warm for an evening. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. " -Unknown

Monday- "Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change."-Unknown

Tuesday- "Love is essentially a yearning for something that remains absent; that is why so much of our human love remains disappointing." -Unknown

Wednesday- "The road to success is always under construction." -Unknown

Thursday- "The wold's greatest waste is the difference between what we are and what we can become." - Unknown

Friday- "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity." -Unknown

Saturday- "If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague." -Unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home