Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

One Right into the Other

Why do I feel like my weeks run together?

When the weekend comes I don't really get a break, I just think the intensity of deadlines relaxes a little.

I swear one week quickly turns into another.

Why do I feel like my days run together?

This week has already been nuts:

Monday:

7am WakeUp Call to shower, iron my clothes, fix my lunch, go to the bus stop

9am to 5pm Internship

5pm Leave to commute home

6:00pm Arrive on campus to eat dinner, chill

7:00pm Prepare for conference call

7:30 to 8: 45pm Conference Call

8:45pm to 1:00am E-mails, Return Phone Calls, Trying to Squeeze in the last bit of "A Raisin in the Sun"



Tuesday

10:45am Wake up

11:10am Call my professor

11:30am Go to pick up letter of rec for internship app

12:00pm Meeting with professor about independent study

12:45pm Return to room to shower

1:30 -2:45pm Attempt to do homework

3:00 to 5:30 Class

5:30-6:00 Hang and talk

6:00-6:45 Skim class readings

7:00 to 9:30 Class

9:30-10:00 Walk back to dorm, get change for bus fare for tomorrow, check e-mail

10:00 to 10:15 Meeting with RA Staff

10:15 to 10:45 Check in with residents

10:45 to 11:30 Work on panel I'm organizing for a big conference this summer

11:30 to 12:30 Phone calls and check e-mail

Really its like my days run together.

Maybe I'll breathe tomorrow night. I don't have class. But I have two assignments which are due on Thursday, and I have to mail off an internship app. I know post grad internship which might require time in South Dakota. That would be mighty interesting, but I conquered Illinois. So who knows?

The only relief spring break starts Saturday. I don't really have any plans but I may go visit friends in D.C. and NYC respectively. They've made requests for an appearance, so we shall see.

Lata ppl

1 Comments:

At 11:54 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

don't get me started on your schedule.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home