Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Words of the Week

Sunday- "You are the one that dispenses love to us when the world turns to hate us. Yes, you are the one that lets us in when others shut us out." - Bishop Vashti McKenzie

Monday- "I wanted to write stories for myself. At first it was purely an aesthetic thing about craft. I just wanted to become good at the art of something. And writing was very private." -Amy Tan

Tuesday- "I grew up in a house where nobody had to tell me to go to school every day and do my homework." -Constance Baker Motley

Wednesday-"Know from one who has traveled it, the road not taken may lead you to some troughs and valleys, but it will also lead you to having a real life." -Charlayne Hunter-Gault

Thursday-"I have to understand what my strengths and limitations are, and work from a true place."-Sandra Cisneros

Friday-“I try to believe like I believed when I was five... when your heart tells you everything you need to know.” -Lucy Liu

Saturday- "I never intended to become a run-of-the-mill person." -Barbara Jordan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home