Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

I Hate, Hate, Hate

I hate, hate, hate.

Politics.

I think it distracts people, allows them to take their eyes off of the prize, and leads to game playing.

Let's not play the game!

I hate, hate, hate.

Deception and lies. Red tape. Improprieties. Cover ups. Nonsense. A lack of common sense and fairness. A lack of reason. A lack of equality. A lack of respect. Dare I say it? A lack of civility.

So why do I call myself a leader?

Why am I considering applying to grad school for a master's in political reporting?

I have no clue.

Maybe I think I can help bring decency back.

But then it'd leave me with an agenda? Journalists aren't supposed to have agendas. They're supposed to be neutral third parties, the fourth estate reporting on all good things good, bad, and in between.

But to give up would mean I don't care and we all know I care sometimes too much.

Being in those positions where I know I don't want to be, but no I wouldn't want no one else there on my behalf LoL, the story of my life.

1 Comments:

At 10:51 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

that song is ridiculous. my choir sung it 2 weeks ago. BANGIN!! love it.

yeah... agendas are def. bad for journalists. if you want to change things politically you need to go the barack way and change from within the system. change is a terrific amount of work though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home