Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My Life, My Love, My All

My Life:

This week is LoCo's spring break. I haven't really had a break. Every time I want to take a breath something comes up. There have been a gazillion conference calls for the journalism org. You all know about our beloved org we gots to serve our members. I guess that's what happens when your schedule is not the same as everyone else involved. Damn these professionals and their outrageous schedules which either wake me up early or send me to bed late. I thought I'd catch up on some sleep. You know sleep, sleep, sleep to have some in reserves when when school resumes. I know, I know being on the board means I have be available so I can help handle the people's business. I guess losing the vaca is an unintended consequence and a required sacrifice. Sacrifice one of the things I love least about my life.

My Love:

One of the only consolations has been that I saw my first best friend Epsi last week. Then one of my two "little sisters" visited briefly on Monday night. One of the things I love most about my life are my friends. One of those great friends my dear "little sister" Lauren Patrice. That's what I call her. She says little gems like this, "So yea, I can't solve your and my problems at the same time. let's be reasonable, make a compromise or something. " But even though she can be a little shelfish she's still one of my aces.



This reminds me I must still call my other "little sister". She's all the way in Florida convinced I should consider moving there because she has two more years of school in J'ville, that's what we call Jacksonville. I don't know about the hurricanes. I don't know about the hurricanes.



My All

I've spent the last few days thinking on something Eps said when he was here. As you'll note below he says all kinds of outrageous things. He said and my former crush, yeah you're former when you co-sign any of Eps outrageousness. No, he also agreed the other crush was sexier. But anyways the two fools said, "You have a superiority complex. You always have to be superior." Uh no I don't. Sheeit. It beats feeling inferior. But at the same time I give 110% to things and don't tolerate people that can't atleast give 99%. Syke. For real I'm just a realist I don't disillusion myself and pretend people are what they're not. Don't be mad at me if I tell it like it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home