Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Words of the Week

Sunday- “How can you hope to achieve and obtain on a wish and a whim? If you want to get somewhere then prepare yourself now for the place that you desire to go.” – Bishop Vashti McKenzie

Monday- “The forces of conformity are market-driven, driven by titillation and temptation, as opposed to decency and dignity." – Dr. Cornel West

Tuesday- “Love is the lifespring of our existence. The more love you give, the happier you feel and the more love you will have within you to give.” - Susan L. Taylor

Wednesday-“And so my own truth telling, as far as I’m able to muster up the courage to say what needs to be said, and that thing is on a continuum because all of us are made cowards by the realization that ultimately we have never said everything we’re supposed to say." - Dr. Michael Eric Dyson

Thursday- “We love because it's the only true adventure.” -- Nikki Giovanni

Friday- “There's no excuse for the young people not knowing who the heroes and heroines are or were.” –Nina Simone

Saturday-“ Riches do not delight us so much with their possession, as torment us with their loss.” – Dick Gregory

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home