Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, January 28, 2008

If Someone ...



So if someone you never really talk to, rarely even see, sends out a message, what does it mean?

Is it simply a hello?

Is it more than that?

Is it an invitation to say more than hello next time?

I don't know Valentine's Day is coming up and I don't want it to be as I heard it referred to "Single Awareness Day".

I don't even want to wade into the territory of crushes, or cuddle buddies, or anything more than just friends. Quite honestly I don't have the time, the resources, the patience, but mostly the time.

But it was nice being flattered and entertaining the notion. If only for a fleeting moment.

5 Comments:

At 7:53 AM , Blogger Chris said...

Sometimes that moment is all that's needed. I wouldn't get too deep into it, you know? Then you'll drive yourself crazy trying to figure out why her confused ass didn't speak to you when you spoke to her first the next time, LOL

 
At 11:34 AM , Blogger Sherlon Christie said...

what exactly did the message say?

 
At 12:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It means hello

 
At 12:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Dont get caught up with the Valentines BULL! I think it stands for VAGINA AWARENESS!!LOL I always buy my close girls something and my mother to make them aware that they have a vagina LMAO jp

 
At 5:54 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

THANKS EPSI!!!!! i was sittin here in confusion abt this post. hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home