Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back From Texas

Day 1 Thursday: Arrive, Take in a Spurs Game
Day 2 Friday: Board Meeting, Dinner @ The Vault, Hang Time @ Our Hotel
Day 3: Board Meeting, Dinner @ The Vault, Hang Time @ Our Hotel
Day 4: Board Meeting, Take in The Alamo, Departure





The Alamo



Drinks and Dinner @ The Vault, an old bank




Hanging out with mi compradres

2 Comments:

At 3:54 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

looks like fun! i went looking for a website and was muy sad not to find one.

 
At 9:52 PM , Blogger Chris said...

agreeing with Jam, looks like you had a ball. It's a CNel-abration, bitches!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home