Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Life Planner

I used to be a person who lived and died by lists. My life was a lot simpler then. Each week I would schedule out my week, and then I'd do day by day. I'd place my daily agenda in a see through sheath and refer back to as needed. Having a daily planner turned into having a life planner.

These days my schedule scares me

M Internship from 9:00am til atleast 6:00, possibly 6:30
Tu Class from 3 to 9:30 with a break
W Internship from 9:00am til atleast 6:00, possibly 6:30
Th Independent Study
F Possibly Free

That doesn't include work for the Association serving my fellow journalists, doesn't include being an R.A., doesn't include job search, doesn't include other extracurriculars.

Oh and someone wants me to possibly intern for them, and better than my M, W internship, there may be money involved.

But I digress this week alone it seems like isn't fair.

In a few hours I have to wake up, shower, get dressed, catch the bus to my alma mater and co-facilitate a diversity and student leadership training. Then I have to hustle back to class. Then tomorrow night I have back to back R.A. meetings.

Then all day Wednesday its internship, then meetings from 7 til about 9:30, then I have to pack.

Then I have an early wake up call for a 7am flight to San Antonio.

Then its business meetings all day Friday and Saturday.

Then Sunday is travel day.

Then Monday though school is out, I have my internship.

Oh and there's a few meetings I'm missing.

There's a senior event I'm missing involving alcohol, a renovated former bank, and tons and tons of debauchery. Seldomly do I look forward to such chaos but I am missing "The Bank Bash". Damn.

But oh well I guess I'll have to find a way or two to make up for it.

2 Comments:

At 2:15 AM , Blogger who? said...

Wow, dude, you're busy. But not me... I kinda wish I was though... but do what you gotta do, fam. keep it moving

 
At 4:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go to the Bash Bash!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home