Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Tag I'm It...thanks to Mimz aka MemphizSoul bka Mimi

Two Names you go by:
1. Goody (my childhood nickname, story available upon request)
2. Christopher

Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Jeans
2. Black t-shirt

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. Authenticity
2. Support

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Read
2. Take part in intellectual conversations

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Money
2. To lose like 20 pounds

Two pets you had/have:
1. Uh no
2. Don't do animals

Two people you think will fill this out:
1. Maybe Epsilonicus
2. Maybe Kristen

Two things you did last night:
1. Went out for dessert with my friend Jen
2. Listened to music

Two things you ate today:
1. A bagel
2. Turkey, mac and cheese, and mashed potatoes

Two people you last talked to:
1. Terrell (my mentee)
2. Heather ( a fellow RA)

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Open the dorms
2. Read for pleasure, forget academics

Two longest car rides:
1. Maryland to Illinois
2. Maryland to South Carolina

Two favorite holidays:
1. 4th of July because of cookouts
2. My birthday (yes it's a holiday, I agree with Mimi)

Favorite beverages:
1. Mango/ Orange Carrott Sobe's (PG)
2. Soco and Lime (adult)

Person no longer alive who you'd like to talk to:
1. My Grandma
2. Thurgood Marshall

Tagged: Whoever... (Maybe Eps or Kristen)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home