Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Internship

So I forgot to write about the first day of my internship on Wednesday.

It's kind of funny because I show up hella early and what do they tell me to do, but chill for like 30 minutes.

Then I sit through the morning meeting, which was not exciting at all. It was like many people dreaded it. Well I can relate cause when I had my last internship morning meetings were horrid.

Then I spent some time chilling at the assignment desk and being introduced to different folks. I'll certainly have to get better with names. Then I chilled out for a bit.

In the afternoon I went out with one of the reporters who had two shoots for a series she does. That was coo because I got to spend some time talking to her and learning about her career path.

Then we got back, I checked in with an old friend who works at the station, then I went home.

I'm now in Texas for a meeting. So imagine a 7 am wake up call, internship from 9 am to 6 pm. Then imagine the next 6 to 9 hours spent meeting with people, catching up with with people, eating, packing, falling asleep, and getting to the airport for a 7:00am flight. I'm so not a fan of flights before like say 10 am.

2 Comments:

At 10:09 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

yes everyone dreads the morning meetings. i kind of like them.

 
At 9:53 PM , Blogger Chris said...

9 a.m. editorial meetings suck ass, so I can imagine being in San Antone for a board meeting and being just out of it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home