Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Words of the Week

Sunday- "Of all the important things in your life, the one that matters most is your idea of God." - Rev. Run

Monday- "YCDA. You can do anything." - Michael Clark Duncan

Tuesday- "You're either a taker or a caretaker." - Unknown

Wednesday- "Go deep inside yourself, find out what really matters and what is true for you and let that be your path." -John Oates

Thursday- "It is always better to form the habit of learning how to see things for yourself, listen to things for yourself, and think for yourself; then you are in a better position to judge for yourself." - Malcolm X

Friday- "You can win if you got the heart and tenacity and soul to keep on trying." -Miles Davis

Saturday- "Laughter is the closest distance between two people." - Victor Borge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home