Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Club Etiquette

So apparently I don't know club etiquette.

So on a recent excursion the following happened:

Girl: So, are you just going to sit there all night or what? You aren't going to dance.
Me: Ummm yeah pretty much, I mean I can't dance.

Girl scoofs and precedes to walk off.

Me: What? Atleast I'm being honest right? Give a brother some credit.

Girl: So how'd you get down here.
Guy: Oh I took the bus.
Girl: So, how you getting home.
Guy: Good question, depends on when I leave.
Girl: I say take a cab.

I took the hint.

But who knew you were suppposed to lie?

Excuse me embellish.

Yeah, I don't know when the next excursion will be. Though it cracks me up when people say they want to take me out and get me drunk. Oh no I am not your entertainment. Call your usual drunk people, because I shall maintain my dignity.
Thanks.

For more laughs:

5 Comments:

At 2:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

mmm... have you ever tried dancing before try to have fun cnel. Wait wasnt u dancing on ur birthday when we were in IL.

 
At 4:07 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

she said salty peaches! wow. that was funny. lol. ummm... when people say they wanna get you drunk that doesn't necessarily mean they're trying to use you. maybe they just think you'd be a fun drunk. that means you just need to watch how much you drink. not dancing in the club issuper wack fyi.

 
At 10:56 PM , Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

I say stay honest. That gold-diggin' chick was just tryna see what she could get.

 
At 2:24 AM , Blogger who? said...

Yoooo, I'm done! She was trying to bag you? You're a real smooth operator for that one.

She was kind of funny

 
At 4:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Jameil. Did this happen during our excursion??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home