Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, December 14, 2007

STUCK IN MY HEAD

Why do I have this song stuck in my head?



I don't do no two steppin' but I can do some drinkin.

Maybe someone's going out tonight, I could use a celebration of week one of finals being over.

As for finals after today 3 down, 2 to go.

Journalism and Film Take Home: Check
Sociology of Crime and Criminals: Check
American Politics: Pending
Copy Editing: Pending
Sociological Theory: Pending

Have a great weekend, I will be doing something to enjoy mine, I hope.

:-) -CNEL

2 Comments:

At 12:40 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

there is no reason. but i love this song. it always makes me wanna get crunk. and i've never ever been a cassidy fan. GO OUT! HAVE A BALL!!

 
At 5:39 PM , Blogger Chris said...

I had Drink And My Two Step as my MySpace song for about three months and folks was hating, so finally decided to change it, but that song just makes you want to get up and move.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home