Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, December 14, 2007

A Revelation of Sorts...

So here's how it happened.

I logged on to MySpace, and saw that my cousin had updated her MySpace profile. I clicked on that joint, and went to her pictures. There she had new images of her precious godson Peace, and yes that's his real name. I sat there clicking on picture after picture seeing everything from this little man's sonogram, to him being held by his mom, to him riding the book my cousin bought for him.

Looking at this beautiful little boy made me think of the woman who gave birth to him. Peace is definitely his mother's son. He has her skin the color of a sugar cookie, he has her eyes, he even has her smile. THOUGH I SWEAR I DON'T WANT KIDS. Seeing him made me fall in love with him. Seeing him made me fall in love with his mother, again.

"Searching my mind, trying to figure it out
And thought I was happy but I'm having some doubts
Think I found the answer and I know I must confess
I'm still in love with my ex"

So that's my revelation of sorts I think.

2 Comments:

At 10:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

sometimes you just need to let out the truth cnel!!

 
At 12:40 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

sigh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home