Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Intern Edition 2.0

So earlier today I had an interview for an internship.

I got the internship, pending the results of a drug test. I hope maybe its blood work and not a urine test. This may sound weird but I cannot urinate on demand. Anytime I've gone to the doctor's it's been a no go. Once they sent me home with the cup and told me to bring it back in a zip lock, no joke.

But back to the original subject of the post.



The internship is at the same television station where I had my first internship 4 years ago. This time though it's different. I'm older, a bit wiser I like to think, and have a better understanding of the business. The things I can do now I think can possibly make a difference in how one station reports the news, and what one station reports in the news.

I'll keep you posted.

3 Comments:

At 9:20 PM , Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

Yaaaay for internships!!

So mad at "I can't pee on demand." LMAO!!! Maybe I've taken too many drug tests. Lol.

 
At 7:32 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

i should hope you're better! lol. of course you got the internship. what show was that they called dude the timid tinkler? seinfeld? friends?

 
At 6:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hon, you will not change the way that station ope rates. They will still report stale news.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home