Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Words of the Week

Sunday- “I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education.” -Wilson Mizner

Monday- “When we were children, we used to think that when we were grown-up we would no longer be vulnerable. But to grow up is to accept vulnerability... To be alive is to be vulnerable.” -Madeline L’Engle

Tuesday- “It's not a matter of whether or not someone's watching over you. It's just a question of their intentions.”-Randy K. Mulholland

Wednesday-“Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward.” -Kurt Vonnegut

Thursday-“She had an unequalled gift... of squeezing big mistakes into small opportunities.”-Henry James

Friday-“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” -Bertrand Russell

Saturday -“So live that your memories will be part of your happiness.” -Unknown

1 Comments:

At 3:49 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

"To be alive is to be vulnerable.” WORD. madeline l'engel is hot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home