Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Bon Voyage (Ain't That What They Say?)

I am about to leave for Vegas...once I change into a suit and get my ASS to the airport.

I need an escape.

I saw my best female friend aka "little sister" yesterday. Who'd she bring up "Harvard Girl".
What day did she feel the need to mention? The day "Harvard Girl" returned to Bmore. Who'd she give that I'm dropping a hint sideways glance to? Well duh me.

I saw a friend from high school and who came up "Harvard Girl".

I saw a friend from the board I used to serve on, who'd it make me think of "Harvard Girl".

I do not need reminders of one of few areas in my life where I haven't come into my own.

I DO NOT NEED TO BE REMINDED THAT I'M SINGLE. That makes me scream inside my head "No shit Sherlock!"

I don't need to be reminded that I am not yet fully contented with my life.

Let's go figure out what career path I'll be pursuing. Maybe that will take my mind off of HER.

She and I don't seem like we're going to be.

P.S.
I am discovering I'm have issues. HaHa. Well anyway issues about having grown up fatherless. Issues that make me seem somewhat bitter. More on that maybe in a future post. If I decide to think about it more.

WISH ME LUCK IN VEGAS. Maybe I'll decide what I want to be doing in a year with my life after college graduation.

Have a great rest of the week.

-CNEL

1 Comments:

At 11:36 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

do it big in vegas!!!!! glad you missed me at lunch w/wise & epsi!! yay!!!! you were whinin about gettin back to bmore forEV.ER. and now you need a break? never satisfied!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home