Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

WORDS OF THE WEEK

Sunday- "It's not thy Thingdom come, but thy Kingdom come. Seek something higher." -Rudy Dee

Monday- "Nothing's free."- Mark Harmon

Tuesday- "Leaders are nourished by misfortune."-Unknown

Wednesday- "Don't hurt yourself on the way to where you're going." -Unknown

Thursday- "The high trees get the wind." - Unknown

Friday- "Life is a stage and we are all actors in a play called life. We write our own script and revise it as we please." -Rev. Run

Saturday- "When you're taken for granted, you're taken."-Unknown

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM , Blogger Sherlon Christie said...

hope you're ready for las vegas

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home