Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Crossing the Threshold




1. SoCo and Lime 2. The Internship Roomies Matt and Zach 3.Jess, John, & Heather 4. Kristie and I

I'm finally 21.
Wise and J ya'll would have been proud. I stepped out of the comfort zone and went out with the interns.


What I learned:

  • Everyone's nicer when you've had a bit to drink.
  • I have a high tolerance.
  • I'm a honest drunk.
  • I'm a talker when I've had a bit to drink. (That's the same when I'm sober except for if I'm mad or in shy mode.)
  • I still hold my own, stick to the script, and proclaim my thoroughness, maintain my allegiance to Bmore, and pledge to throw done like I'm from the East Coast.
  • I'm still respectable, responsible, and likeable.

No but really I enjoyed myself Saturday we went to a bar and hung out. Sunday we went to a Mexican restaurant where I had a taco salad. I then hung out with Mimi and talked. We watched "The Charm School" Reunion Show. Then we talked. We're some talkers, we go for hours. Friday = 10:30 til like 2:30 Sunday = 8:30 til 11:30.

If you want more details e-mail me haha.

But I'm good. I need to go to sleep now for like 5 hours because I co-produce the show tomorrow, and anchor the taped nightly cut-in.

Have a good week :-).

3 Comments:

At 3:31 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!! I literally screamed that. muy exciting-o. LOVE it!! hurray for drinking. man you make me wish i was going to vegas. long as you're not a psycho drunk. i hate those people you have to hold back. YOU'RE RUININ THE DRUNK!!!

 
At 10:37 PM , Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

Yaay for Mexican food...and mexicans!!!

And I'm with J...sloppy drunks need to step off!!

 
At 9:42 PM , Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

FINALLY!

Too bad you're not here...Im having an open bar happy hour at Club One on Friday!

Rule #1 - No drinking on an empty stomache

#2 - Beer before liquor, never been sicker...

#3 - NO drunk texting (or calling)

#4 - Dont try to keep up with white folks. Just let them have that one

#5 - Drunk sex is...well Ill let you figure that one out on your own. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home