Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Words of the Week

Sunday- “Burning desire to be or do something gives us staying power - a reason to get up every morning or to pick ourselves up and start in again after a disappointment” -Marsha Sinetar

Monday- “Discipline is the refining fire by which talent becomes ability.” -Roy L. Smith

Tuesday- “True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate his life, through devotion, to something beyond himself.” -Henry Miller

Wednesday- “Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.”- Tom Krause

Thursday- “When an individual is protesting society's refusal to acknowledge his dignity as a human being, his very act of protest confers dignity on him.” -Bayard Rustin

Friday- “By "guts" I mean, grace under pressure”- Ernest Hemingway

Saturday-“Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity”- Louis Pasteur

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home