Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Words of the Week

Sunday-" Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, What's in it for me?"-Brian Tracy

Monday- "At the end of the day, we can endure much more than we think we can. "-Frida Kahlo

Tuesday- "Work like you don't need the money. Dance like no one is watching.And love like you've never been hurt."-Mark Twain

Wednesday-"You can sit around and wait for the good things to happen to you, or you can go out and make them happen." -Unknown

Thursday-" It isn't whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get back up."-Vince Lombardi

Friday- "I read somewhere, the reason most relationships break down is that each partner is waiting for the other to fix it. But if you want somebody to stand by you always, you have to be willing to do the same for them, even when they're acting like an idiot."-Unknown

Saturday-"Put yourself in a state of mind where you say to yourself, "Here is an opportunity for me to celebrate like never before, my own power, my own ability to get myself to do whatever is necessary." - Anthony Robbins

1 Comments:

At 9:41 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

i'm so in love w/love. its great. love like you've never been hurt is something we all have to do. if you don't let go, you can never give love another chance.

i always dance like someone's watching b/c i know they are. know why? b/c i look damn good when i dance. i put on a show. hahahahahaha. the bf says i always dance hard. yep. like la says, you go to the club to sweat your hair out. yep!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home